منتدي الهندسة المساحية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

discussing about accuracy

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

discussing about accuracy Empty discussing about accuracy

مُساهمة من طرف wisam الأحد 26 يوليو 2009, 5:46 am

I get this question and i would like to share it with all

if i have survey mode GPS and total station in Field work and use them together , i use GPS to collect some data and establish control points to use it by total station to collect other data that i can collected in GPS like near building or tree ....etc
how i can calculate the accuracy of work? i use two different device with different accuracy?

wisam

عدد الرسائل : 25
الموقع : مهندس مساحة
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/05/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

discussing about accuracy Empty رد: discussing about accuracy

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الإثنين 27 يوليو 2009, 5:02 am

wisam كتب:I get this question and i would like to share it with all

if i have survey mode GPS and total station in Field work and use them together , i use GPS to collect some data and establish control points to use it by total station to collect other data that i can collected in GPS like near building or tree ....etc
how i can calculate the accuracy of work? i use two different device with different accuracy?

Actually, this is a good subject even though it is not a new one! In the last few year, several companies (such as Lieca and Trimble) have produced software that can handle GPS data along with tesrrestrial data in the same project.

Statistically speaking, we can combine two types of data in the same adjustment procedure and we assign each data set a unique precision. Let us say, in your example, we give GPS data a precision of 0.5 cm and a precision of 1 cm for for the total station data. So, the least-squeares adjustment software will consider the GPS data twice precise than the other data, and it can compute a precision level for the entire project based on this categorization.

Sorry, i am in a vacation right now and i am away from my e-library so that i can not provide you materials on this interesting subject, but i will do that after Ramadn Good Willing.

Best Regards
Admin
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 1717
العمر : 61
العمل/الترفيه : أستاذ هندسة المساحة
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/12/2007

https://surveying.ahlamontada.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: